Friday, April 15, 2011

What is the Single Most Important Item You Need to Have a Very Successful Website?

The single most important item of online business owners is traffic. Without traffic, your web site does not seem to exist, and all of your hard work just sits there on the internet and no one visits! Do you know why? I am going to tell you why! With traffic you can succeed, but there are different types of traffic as you will learn.
If you are new to internet marketing you will probably do as I have done, yes, I will admit it. I joined every program I found that offered extreme hits guaranteed to my website. I will tell you upfront right now, all of my work was in vain, and I spent months doing this. I was very close to giving up because I thought I did not have all the experience I needed and had wasted all of the money I could ever afford on this website and advertising!
Then, like a blessing in disguise I happened upon a term that made it all crystal clear to me, and why I had failed. The term I am speaking of is Targeted Traffic. This is all about visitors who want to visit your site, they are looking for what you have to offer on your site, be it products, ecommerce, you name it! These visitors are not just visiting because they are clicking to earn traffic or exchange hits and happened to find your website, they were looking for you and found you! Wow, now we are getting somewhere!
NOW, how do we stock up on this single most important item, Targeted Traffic? I have some steps for you to follow. These are the things I stumbled onto, so I am sharing this with you.
I. Start Your Own Affiliate Program:
If you do not know anything about this, and if you are like me, I had no idea where to start. So, I just put this phrase into search and starting reading and learning all that I could learn on the topic. This will take some time, and you will spend many hours weeding through the good and the bad, trust your instincts and you will be ready to put your affiliate program in action.
II. Add Only The Best Of The Best Content to Your Web Site:
Only the best content on your website will pave the way for permanent traffic to your site. Please the giant search engines, you know, Google, Yahoo, MSN. To please them build your website with clear navigational structure, and on your niche, and stick with it. What is a niche? Well, as far as I have learned it is a specialized market. Whatever your website is about. Hey, guess what? You do not even have to create a lot of this content yourself, maybe you do not like to write, or are having trouble getting started? Look on the web for free reprint articles you can use in article directories. For an example: IdeaMarketers or SEO consultants, writers and translators. There is so much knowledge out there on the web, you only have to search and read!
III. Create A Wealth Of Content:
You see, whenever you put this content on your site and let others use this same content, only providing they link back to your site, this will increase Targeted Traffic. Give permission to let others use your articles if you write a successful one, but they must give you credit and a link back to your site, with a bio credit. Where do I publish my stuff? I would begin with the Google Groups and Yahoo Groups. Find groups that you can get involved with and post. Please only post things that you know or can share, don't just post to be posting. Honestly give this some thought, these are intelligent people you are posting among. Also, please read all of the rules to each group before you post! Read, read and re-read please! This way you don't waste time posting and getting it removed because you did not follow the rules!
IV. Publish An Ezine:
Hey, this is an easy one. This is what you are reading! I have written about my experience to share, and you can do the same. Hurry up, I am sure you have found some things I have missed, I will be reading everything you write, I promise!
V. Create Some Blogs:
What is a blog? I must admit whenever I first heard this word, I wondered, is this a kind of rap, or a new trend? I know this sounds silly, but what did you think when you first heard this word? It could be all sorts of thing, but for certain it is a frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links. The cost for this little unique word is free, well, it will cost your time. A blog is often a mixture of what is happening in someone's life or what is happening on the Web, a kind of diary or guide site. There are many different types of blogs as there are people. People maintained blogs long before the term was defined, but the trend gained momentum with the introduction of automated published systems, most notably Blogger. Thousands of people use services such as Blogger to simplify and accelerate the publishing process. Blogs are alternatively called web logs or weblogs. However, "blog" seems less likely to cause confusion, as "web log" can also mean a servers log files. The experts recommend developing 10 blogs, this is called a Blogset, with unique content updated three times a week with at least 250 words per entry that are keyword specific to the target keyword.
VI. Buy Some Reputable Single Most Important Targeted Traffic:
When you use pay-per-click engines, you are effectively paying to have a high ranking position for certain keywords, on certain search engines. You can buy traffic directly from several portals, 1,000 visitors, 5,000 visitors, 10,000 visitors. This is another alternative. However, you have to check for the quality of the traffic you are getting for your money. Research this quality traffic, only use the most reputable companies. I usually check in the Better Business Bureau(BBB), this helps me to weed out the good and the bad, if a company has too many issues, forget about them!
VII. Last but definitely not least:
You can put ads in newspapers, classifieds, or magazines. There are some free entries to get you started also.
By now, I am sure you know which ones to use! It seems if you will use all of the above in whatever order you desire you will boost your website up and attract Targeted Traffic. I sincerely hope this Targeted Traffic becomes your paying and returning customers!
Linda McRae is a internet marketer, has a business at home, and has written many articles about the loves of her life, working from home. She is well versed in affiliate marketing and website design. Please visit this site, to be in contact with the pros of affiliate marketing at its best. If you are looking for a new career or a way to make some extra cash flow for the month, don't miss out on this opportunity

Source: http://www.articlealley.com/article_1791627_4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment